Thursday, December 28, 2006

scottishroundup.wordpress.com

The above is a site which comments on other blogs, they seemed in the past to be harmless enough, if a bit pedestrian. Unfortunately I'm writing this on my blog because I'm on my own and have no computer expertise/back up and I couldn't figure out how to reply to what they have been saying about me. I sometimes check who has visited my site and see what they have been commenting on, mostly it's predictable right wing/nationalist drivel with a few exceptions, some of the exceptions are in fact right wing, but as yet no nationalists. Anyway I have no problem with that, there is however a pattern emerging which shows a hint of collusion which emerges when several of them accuse me of stifling debate and cutting out comments. I have tried to explain before that I will try to print comments if they are not abusive, in the past couple of weeks I have only removed three of these and printed everything else, no matter how puerile. This site seems to have joined in with these liars and is now, as far as I'm concerned not to be trusted, how easy is it to accuse me of this? they have nationalist stamped all over them, perhaps the site will put the record straight but I won't hold my breath. I intend to print everything that's printable. Why wouldn't I when so much much of it makes my case for me.

No comments: