Thursday, October 19, 2006

John Malcolm re. Israel Article Oct. 12 th. below.

I'm still learning to use this new system and I'm not sure how to publish comments. I think I've managed to publish Mr Malcolm's though. Why wouldn't I publish the inarticulate foul mouthed rantings of an opponent who desn't ( his word ) have the bollock ( also his word ) to tell us which political colour he is ? if he purports to be a supporter of the Palestinian cause then god help them.
OCT. 24TH. 06 COMMENTS - I hope that anyone reading the above comment from Mr. Malcolm (see Israeli's shame article ) will note that he still hasn't found the courage to tell us where his political allegiance lies, I wonder why that is ? shame perhaps, embarrassment maybe ? I do know this though I've never hidden my politics and I've never, unlike some of the cowards who are now writing to me ( check them out ) written an anonymous letter in my life, this leads me to suspect the cowering Gnats and the craven SS.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ooohhh, am I lucky to have been singled out? You call me an opponent - I'll take that as a compliment! Thanks!

As for the couple of typos in my post.... I posted my comment in anger after returning from the pub. What's your excuse for the drivel you post here?